It's always the same thing.

I've talked about how much I love these leggings here. I'm not kidding when I say that they're really what I've been wearing most days lately. As soon as they are washed...I kid you not. I think the people I see all the time probably think I only have 5 items in my closet!:D

H&M shirt, Uniqlo legging pants, Adidas sneakers


Gosh! She'll be my height soon...eeeeeek!

This really just goes to show that I don't really need a lot of clothes.

Do you guys wear some items of clothing a lot? As in...as soon as they are washed?

Comments

If you love something why not wear them all the time ;p I have a few pieces like that but I actually will stay away from them after they've just been washed to let them stay clean for a little bit LOL
Happy weekend to you and your family chingu!
Unknown said…
I’m a serious lover of leggings, I would live in them if I could. I don’t have any red leggings, totally need pair.
Adam said…
you'll look great
Those leggings are such a great color!
Aimee Bustillo said…
yes I also do that hahah its my college shirt, it seems like it became a habit since its very comfortable to wear.

Capturing Life Memoirs | aimeebustillo.com
Oh to Be a Muse said…
I totally can relate with my house clothes. I think the people who see me walk my dog think I only have 5 pieces of clothing, too, lol. At least your everyday clothes are super cute and comfy.

www.ohtobeamuse.com
Emmy, I would do the same! LOL I have a nice amount of clothes in my closet but I have my favorites I wear over and over again. Looks great on you. Your little one is getting bigger! SO CUTE!
http://www.averysweetblog.com/
Miu said…
I try wearing my clothes evenly, so when they are washed they go to the bottom of the pile and I try to take clothes from the top when getting dressed.
rooth said…
I wear my work pants SO MUCH and J. Crew stopped making them so I've been trying desperately to find a replacement...

Popular posts from this blog

Oh, the hate!

Some analogue love #2

Just in time